The Forbidden & Unwanted 'X'
I don't think.
I could ever let you go.
I may sound like a weirdo.
But I just wanted you to know.
You really did brighten my life.
You were my only summer.
In my years of winter.
Even though are time was short.
I'll never forget what we had was sought.
I know deep down that I will forever miss you.
Even if you are still in my life, I can't kiss you.
I tend to fall to deep.
Even after a week.
You captured me, like no one else.
I feel like I'm under a spell.
I really do wish you felt the same still.
But as long as you don't disappear.
I hope one day that might change and you will...
Joseph Orton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Forbidden & Unwanted 'X' by Joseph Orton )
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid