The Geeta In Your Kiss
There are nights, and there is the night.
Petals dark blossom, an orchid rare.
Swallow me whole, I writhe in delight.
Caverns of desires, walls jaded,
With rubies and amethysts that adorned
The well of your bosom and mist of youth
You drag me through the grasslands of memories
I thrash against the stones where our bodies touched
Flowers bloom from the corners where we took our turns
Red roses mark yours, Chrysanthemums mark mine
You maul me, eat me alive raw, your kisses sear my soul
My darling in my dreams in your kiss
I saw the beginning and end of the cosmos.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Geeta In Your Kiss by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace