The Here and Now
The wonderful sphere of this 'PRESENT' time
Where eternity always lies.
The truth of the beautiful 'HERE AND NOW'
Often stays hidden before our eyes.
We need release from guilt of the past.
Our future should never hold dread.
But how to obtain that magic domain
What has to be done, or said.?
Come with me to the place of 'JUST BE'
Which will always remain in wait
For such as we, who long to be free.
Let's hasten, and not hesitate.
Just put to the test the power of 'NOW'.
Let attention rest solely there.
Not allowing the mind to think - just unwind
And discover a time free from care.
Or imagine small gaps between the clouds.
SEE the vividness of that blue.
Say, inwardly - -'NOW' - and the power of the NOW
Will open it's timelessness too.
Let's stay in that place as long as we dare.
Experience the bliss NOW will bring.
Visit if often-- and soon we will find
Our hearts will learn well how to sing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Here and Now by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay