The Holy Hymn
I beg to thee
I pray to thee.
The most gracious, the most merciful,
The most pious, the most beautiful.
I seek to thee
I heed to thee.
The most sustainer, the most cherisher
The most preserver, the most destroyer.
The owner of the worlds
The ruler of the days.
Praise unto thee
Honour unto thee.
Guide me the right
Give me the light.
The most eternal, the most exceptional,
The most unique, the most dynamic.
Cure my sin
Pure my heart.
The king of the kings, the poet of the poets.
The most kind, the most omnipotent,
The most compassionate, the most omniscient.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Holy Hymn by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck