The human fail? ...
I believe that we all humans
are meant to share our love
with everybody and everything.
The love for own family,
is done naturally
by all species on Earth,
nothing special for a being
to have such a great pride.
When we will be able
to hold unconditionally
the entire world
in one heart than we can say:
'- Here I am!
To be Human,
I'm very proud! '
(Looking forward to that day,
for now I still have plenty
to be ashamed of being what I am...)
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'A poet's heart cannot be possessed
By a single soul mate entwined or not,
For a poet's heart is free to wander'
Comments about this poem (The human fail? ... by Elena Sandu )
Did you read them?
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- Thank You KP, Michael McParland
- Paranoia, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- This is the only story of life, Aftab Alam
- Writing, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Little Experience, Karen Verdello
- Lunch, Karen Verdello
- Within The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Beige Cage, Karen Verdello
- Tus sueños en tu vida, Elizabeth Garcia
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)