The human fail? ...
I believe that we all humans
are meant to share our love
with everybody and everything.
The love for own family,
is done naturally
by all species on Earth,
nothing special for a being
to have such a great pride.
When we will be able
to hold unconditionally
the entire world
in one heart than we can say:
'- Here I am!
To be Human,
I'm very proud! '
(Looking forward to that day,
for now I still have plenty
to be ashamed of being what I am...)
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'A poet's heart cannot be possessed
By a single soul mate entwined or not,
For a poet's heart is free to wander'
Comments about this poem (The human fail? ... by Elena Sandu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal