The Importance of Wearing a Raincoat
As you grab your shaft of steel
And hang above her blubber
Remember how bad your shaft can feel
Unless you wear a rubber;
That steamy jungle of warm delights
Spread before you on the floor
Contains a realm of poisonous night
That healthy cocks abhor.
Bacteria can invade your shaft
Through your unprotected tip
And multiply and leave a rash
Or a deadly, milky drip.
It can do such harm, leave you sterilized.
Kill the generation still to come
Insanity can metastasize,
It can blunt your will to cum.
So unpack your sheath of grey latex
And roll it down your dick
Remember when having heated sex,
Quick pleasures can leave you sick.
And women should take responsibilty
Of equal safety measure,
A child born with syphillis:
Is a high price for careless pleasure.
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Importance of Wearing a Raincoat by David McLansky )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh