Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Installed Sun Acclaimed As Soul.
The fresh shower from land of love,
If once makes your lease monsoon,
And by miraculous device stirs tsunami,
Your memory's home would dissolve into water,
With no color and dimension of your own.
The daily cobweb of yes and no,
Would fade into the oblivion unknown,
From within the parasites of procreation ,
Retire on the pyre of hopes and moan.
Ah! untouchable radioactive -love,
The installed sun acclaimed as soul,
If you once awake, -who cares the confusion?
By reaching the zenith of the grandest goal.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Installed Sun Acclaimed As Soul. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Success And Failure, Edgar Albert Guest
- It's September, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Face Of A Kept Selfishness, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Can't, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tomorrow, Edgar Albert Guest
- VICTORY, Tom Zart
- A fly on the wall, Jeta Rexha
- The Invitation Poem (KRUTAGYATA '14), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- our fear, Marcus the v.
- ଅଭିଶପ୍ତ ଅଗ୍ନିପିଣ୍ଡ, Suman Kumar Das