M.D Dinesh Nair
THE JULY TRIPLETS
When leaves fall
We shed our tears for the leaves
And the sighs of the tree go unheard.
THE OTHER SIDE OF IT
Knock at any door.
But if none opens it at all
Why don`t you assume none is there?
THE ETERNAL IRONY
The kids going to and coming back from the school -
See, if they are walking to school in the mornings
They are running back to their homes in the evenings!
THEY ALL LISTEN
During the first six months of the marriage the wife listens
During the next six months the husband listens to her and
During the rest of their lives it`s their neighbours who listen to them!
THE SHALLOW WATERS
The pilgrims throng the banks of rivers and chant the rites
The meandering thread of water sulks into its graveyard beneath
And the woes of the multitudes never get washed away in the shallow waters.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE JULY TRIPLETS by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom