The Lamb’s Bride, Dress of GOLD
Married in white, you have chosen all right, I quess…
Married in green, ashamed to be seen; the family’s not a rest.
Married in red, you will wish yourself dead; now who would do this?
Married in blue, you will always be true, if prayer is behind grace 4-bliss.
Married in yellow, ashamed of your fellow; a cowardly colour at best…
Married in black, you will wish yourself back; some bridges must burn to rest.
Married in pink, your spirits will sink; for it’s a sickly weak colour for sure…
Married in gold, wealth to unfold, for it’s the dress of God’s bride to cure!
This wedding gown, embroidered gold, is the Bride of the Lamb unseen.
No righteousness owned, it's of Christ; all things possible for that clean.
ArmourQuill Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lamb’s Bride, Dress of GOLD by ArmourQuill Hunter )
- Love or Sex?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The founder is his movement's soul., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rickshaw and the Puller, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dreaming of Things While I Remain In My .., Rohit Sapra
- Facebooker, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Kidultnap, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Laugh, arshad arshad
- Puzzle of a Lovely Girl's Name!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- E- Humanity, Aamir Joyci
- In Memory of my Mother, George Pfumbi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)