THE MICE WHO ATE AN ELEPHANT
Evil intent is what drove ravenous mice,
To lie, cheat, steal, using plans precise!
After the elephant fattened on GMOs;
The mice devoured the hapless,
Pachyderm from trunk to toes
View ROTMS writings, images and video at:
Ray Lucero's Other Poems
- ' Weather Wars '
- ♥ ♥ ISLAND LOVERS ♥ ...
- "BIG TROUBLE AT THE NORTH POLE"...
- "HANDY ANDY"
- "RED PILL"
- "SAFE HARBOR"
- "SO WITHIN, SO WITHOUT"
- "SOMETHING GREATER THAN FEAR"*
- "THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS"
- "THE WRATH OF ANTS"
- *****RAY'S FAVORITE WRITINGS*****
- **LITTLE SNOWFLAKE**
- **SOCIAL SECURITY SANTA**
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.