The mice are everywhere, must call the piped piper,
The mouse with the long tail and illuminating bunker,
Every home is infested with a few cute device,
That creates unseen emotion that felt in the senses,
People look at the screen and then laughingly happy,
People read the message and get angrily creepy,
People miss the people that they have never seen,
People feel everything in the heads, hearts and in dreams,
With no physical contact and acquaintance,
when modern human communicate through the apps,
When the piped piper program is installed,
People use their fingers, the mouse is discarded.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the mouse. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak