Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Mystic Poetess
Her shadow finds figure on the boarder line,
A realm where the sun is dim, but the moon shines.
Senses wave their feelings' boat, -to a shore less shore,
And she the abstract by Divine trust casts a timeless shine.
Her vagabond forlorn, as she herself for the time-being,
Addition and summation on her harmonium go on ringing.
She never writes a poem, but all poems she herself become,
Her remotest links know no shrink, -she feels only synthesis' sum!
She is empathy -divine, -with quanta and black holes,
What a tornado, what a thrilling! what an awe!
All apparent, -sea, desert, mountain, forest, -all,
Hold her speed, her static, -in Time's rise and fall.
She whispered, -'You never knew, -I am more a friend to you,
Without your darling, -and within your land of Samadhi,
I am twin ecstasy, -one gross, -the other, -Maya’s cross’
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Mystic Poetess by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Babel Multilingual, Mihaela Pirjol
- Stop Seeing Brutality: Resist, Aftab Alam
- Plausible Belief, Naveed Akram
- Delay a day, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Moonlit Night, Suresh Dogra
- Life's Duality, Mihaela Pirjol
- Alive, Mihaela Pirjol
- Poet Versus Members - Poem Hunters Rule .., Hardik Vaidya
- Push Aside, Seema Chowdhury
- Earthquake, friend and foe, Siu Lun Tsui