The New Beginning
Is this how the New Year is going to be?
Now we live in a world
where we don't know when will disaster strikes us.
With new technology
more disastrous weapons of mass destruction are made.
With advancing armies preparing for war.
I wish the world leaders would make Peace with each other.
And hope they use that money to feed the poor
and the places where there is famine.
I wish that all the troubles and pains of the people would go away.
The people who are homeless would have decent homes to live in.
I hope all the people would have their rights and dignity back.
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Zainab Zaheen, © 2011, All rights reserved
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The New Beginning by zainab zaheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To my coy grand mum, Emmanuel chibuike
- Miss Flynn Walking The Halls, John Surowiecki
- Chopin Mazuraka In A Minor, John Surowiecki
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki