Emmanuel George Cefai
The night, to-night how weary is -
This night, to-night how weary is
The sickly boy sickens the more and sweats
Into the delirium of the night.
With her beady eyes
In the slow-lighted night full glistening
Like lizard’s eyes.
And the delirium
The delirium of the night
How soundeth it
Like a cacophony.
This night, to-night how weary is.
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The night, to-night how weary is - by Emmanuel George Cefai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal