Emmanuel George Cefai
The night, to-night how weary is -
This night, to-night how weary is
The sickly boy sickens the more and sweats
Into the delirium of the night.
With her beady eyes
In the slow-lighted night full glistening
Like lizard’s eyes.
And the delirium
The delirium of the night
How soundeth it
Like a cacophony.
This night, to-night how weary is.
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The night, to-night how weary is - by Emmanuel George Cefai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -43, Ronjoy Brahma
- Proposal (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Mystery, Kyle Schlicher
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.