The Polite Sea
By the polite sea I rest,
Engaging in attention
And words. By the sea
I lay, by the sea I pray,
Dropping my elbows and words
Onto her sand.
By the amorous sea
I dream. And dream. And dream.
I love the sea. I love the sea.
She is quiet and polite
Tenderly allowing me permission
Masiela Lusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Polite Sea by Masiela Lusha )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall