Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Purest Thought.
The cloud-covered images hang,
Imaginations tinge and fade and tinge,
And relate to matter in thousands rings.
Assumptions and manipulations go,
The seasonally dialectic mind moves to and fro,
One generation recedes no where another grows.
Stories of fascination and adventure confuse,
Here is affirmation there is refuse,
The blind mind creates devil and muse.
Effort to secure the answer of permanence,
Bottom of ecstasy and wild trance,
From the scale less dipping in eternal silence.
Vision of insight, to feel things in light's light,
And becoming one with Unconscious origin,
By digging the layers of mind's well,
Initiate the mystic reality of purest thought's tale.
Joy, they say, dwells in honest and pure heart,
And beauty's clairvoyance emits from every part,
Day and night, life and death appear as passing shades,
Hey purest thought, you are radiance from our divine bed.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Purest Thought. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
- This Flower, Rohit Sapra
- Pretend, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world هذا العالم المجهول, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- IF, dipa bhattacharyya
- This unknown world, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grace, Scott J. Shepard
- My chidhood poem collection -2, soulful heart
- Pleasant Weather, Royal Flower
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)