You wretched human dogs
Have a hearty laugh
Lying over the top
Perverted act has not broken the resolve
Likes of you are not deserved to be called
Not even dogs?
With extra- perverted mind
Mind you; you may or not, pay
I won’t pay for the act insane
Neither my courage will drain
I am now ready to train
My guns again
Doesn’t life exist after tsunami?
Ravaging rains dare not stop
Rainbows to appear
Besmirching, stigma, indignity
I am ready to bear.
Thing of the past, now
Humanity may be aghast
But I am not
The life I start de-novo
Which in your dreams
You could never have thought.
- - - - - - - - - x- - - - - - - - - -
All rights reserved/Tribhawan Kaul
Tribhawan Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Resolve by Tribhawan Kaul )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister