Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
On this day of all days, when walls of lives crash for another, when the one red sun blights the million stars, when big fishes swallow glory days,
Let the Leaches listen.
On this very day of all days, we stand in spirit at the gates of the Rock, Ancestors, Existings and Unborns pressing upon the very hinges and lock, Things change or wish your fortunes, lives and names away.
Let the Leaders listen.
Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Robins by Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- [®XLIX~]Watch Super Bowl 2015 (49) Live.., Renz Barns
Poem of the Day
- Vibrant Liberation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fear of the society, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- from..., Morgan Michaels
- Ebony Sadness Of Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Comes only once, hasmukh amathalal
- Giving Entire Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry Of This Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry Is Scrapbooking, Dexsta Ray
- Avoid The Android, Erhard Hans Josef Lang
- So To Differentiate (False Humility), Dexsta Ray