Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
On this day of all days, when walls of lives crash for another, when the one red sun blights the million stars, when big fishes swallow glory days,
Let the Leaches listen.
On this very day of all days, we stand in spirit at the gates of the Rock, Ancestors, Existings and Unborns pressing upon the very hinges and lock, Things change or wish your fortunes, lives and names away.
Let the Leaders listen.
Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Robins by Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman