The shadow... again....
The shadow again ran out of me.
Au-u-u-u! Where are you? How can I live
Without shadow? I can't!
I'm searching you... I'm suffering...
But only the temples and columns around...
In one temple - the noble face,
But boring... strange...
What for is it to me?
Too national - in other temple,
Too folklore, even...
Where is the Shadow?
In the third temple -
There's no any face,
Which could hook me...
The former shadow has gone...
Where are you? I'm powerless...
The thousands of steps...
All to bypass... there will be no time...
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The shadow... again.... by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kisses, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Heather Burns, Abdullah alHemaidy
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter