Ace Of Black Hearts
Another one of my masterpieces comes to me, like it was always there.
Seen through the eyes of deep seeded despair.
Out of the darkness into light.
Not so bright, sitting under this rain cloud.
Erase out the doubt in your mind.
Unveil what lies beneath that shroud.
Time wont wait even as the heart breaks.
Let all the pain fade.
Let me write like I'm truly insane.
Take another poison pen and bring upon the world the perfect ending.
It's no game.
I don't celebrate the distasteful things in life.
I cut every thing down to the very core.
They come from in the depth of my very own soul.
I'm telling you exactly as i feel.
Exactly as thief would steal.
Robbing me of all my strife.
I''m sorry you just can't.
No, not on this hour.
Like candy every word you speak I shall devour.
It brings me my power.
For I know exactly your intent.
Your such a deviant.
And thank you for another masterpiece.
Can you see the writings on the wall?
Before you get a chance to even blink, I will cause you to fall.
Straight into the cracks of hell.
Emotion swells, the church rings its bells.
A postcard burns into ashes in the nights sky.
It's picture so perfect.
It can never bring back what was inside.
Sometimes in the end it just best to forget and let go of all regret.
Blood letting just wont heal.
No matter what I saw as my destiny. it's over, and yes I'm sober. I've come to my senses.
I do not desire any more of the same thing.
No matter the circumstances. your no victim.
I can't be manipulated or agitated by the insignificance of desperate pleas.
Would you not agree?
And now I try to write this symphony.
This is another masterpiece that has brought me so much peace and tranquility.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Shining(Revised) by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Deepavu Ninnade.. Gaaliyu Ninnade.., K. S. Narasimhaswamy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey
- On My Songs, Luo Zhihai
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard
- Roach Talk, Ima Ryma