>>>The sound (two poems side by side)
Find the correct sound
Chant it inside
It is everywhere
It is in the womb of the universe
Sing it full throat, right on, this is how it is done
Only the unfortunate have doubts.
It hovers all around
Let the sound be felt in your heart
It is open secret
The universe is inside you
The universe waits you
Only the blind and deaf can not see or hear the truth.
(read now two poems side by side)
Find the correct sound, it hovers all around
Chant it inside, let the sound be felt in your heart
Feel it everywhere, it's an open secret
It’s in the womb of the universe, the same universe that is inside you
Sing it full throat, the sound is for you
It is for the universe and it waits for you
It is unfortunate to have doubts,
Only the spiritually deaf can not hear the sound.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>The sound (two poems side by side) by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...