Bette Kayley Jones
The sunset glistens upon the land,
with people standing hand in hand,
the beauty that it brings to them,
the magic that it sings to them.
The sunset shines upon the ground,
with people standing, staring, astound,
the colors soaking into them,
the art evoking heart in them.
The sunset of life and love,
the sunset soaring in the heavens like a dove,
the sunset fills us up with mystery,
the sunset with an irreplaceable history.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sunset by Bette Kayley Jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- To A Child, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber
- Fire Tempest, Buxton Shippy
- Call On The Holy One, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- I Am Sorry, Yogiraj Biplab
- Fetching, Saiom Shriver
- Blackberry Pickers, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Lost Voice, akshaya shah