The We in Me
here I stare
At the wall right over there
“With no paintings? ”
Yes, it's bare!
Any way, how do you fare?
“I am well, ”
My only friend!
“You're talking to myself again”
now I wake and I lie in bed and shake
“Oh, calm down! ” Give me a break!
It's your fault – the noise you make!
“I am you, ”
“My only friend! ”
I'm talking to yourself again
Murder? Murder? No - I'm framed!
Hear that voice? The voice I blame!
“They can't hear me.”
What a shame I do not think I like this game
“I am sad, ”
My only friend,
“We got me in trouble again”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The We in Me by Justin Boyd )
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)