Emmanuel George Cefai
Then In The Night I Walked On The Stars
Then in the Night I walked on the stars
Then in the Night I walked in pain
When I began to walk I was in pain
But when an hour passed the pain
Began to diminish till to zero came:
Then hear me, walk with me,
When in the Night I walked with stars.
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Then In The Night I Walked On The Stars by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss