'There Ain't NO Clause In Christmas! '
There Ain't NO Clause in (Christ) mas!
Is it in some contracts, fine missed of print?
I never knew Jesus, ever even signed one!
was there one written, at the time of Jesus birth?
There was one however, that I do remember
was written in the blood that He shed!
But His Father wrote that contract!
and I don't remember any, Clause, I read!
It was cut and dry, of purpose written!
to be born and then to die, for all mankinds sins!
And that was where the contract ended
and where it all was written, to begin!
So when and where does this Clause, come into play?
Why have Clause said, at all?
For Christmas starts and ends with CHRIST!
And there ain't NO room, for NO Santa's CLAUSE!
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('There Ain't NO Clause In Christmas! ' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher