'There Are A Lot Of Roads To Happy'
There are a lot of roads to happy
No matter which one you chose.
Taking a happier road in life
Your travels will be filled with happiness
not that sadness road of blues.
Now you can take a traveling partner with you
On whichever road of happy traveled.
You both can experience life's happiness together
Where all troubles knots happily now unravel.
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('There Are A Lot Of Roads To Happy' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...