They Call Me Mbasa.
Sometimes I wonder why I was called by that name. Mbasa is my name.
I compare the past with the present situations. Mbasa is my name.
When am disturbed I need not to talk. Mbasa is my name.
I watch my empty CD's to get relief. Mbasa is my name.
I sometimes read the news paper upside down. Mbasa is my name.
You may sense insanity but all isn’t, because they call me Mbasa.
Luck, all comes my way because I am blessed. Proud I am.
Love, all comes my way because I am treasured. Proud I am.
Respect just my way because I give it due. Proud I am.
Loyalty bounces back just to me because I still give it due. Proud I am.
Honesty knocks to my way just because I am honest. Proud I am.
Why not try this one day, just for your name? Coz mine is Mbasa.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Call Me Mbasa. by ckim mbasa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah
- Sweet Misery, Monica Shs
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.