Three Small Morning Poems Of Despair
THREE SMALL MORNING POEMS OF DESPAIR
Nothing to write
ALL THE POEMS HAVE GONE AWAY
All the Poems have gone away
I am lost
And my Life is lost with me.
THE END OF DESPAIR
The end of Despair
No longer here
No longer there
No longer anywhere
The End of Despair.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Three Small Morning Poems Of Despair by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
- The Beggar, David Clinch
- Just Wait, Alyssa Alexander
- Miep - A Woman of Courage, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)