Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
Three Small Morning Poems Of Despair
THREE SMALL MORNING POEMS OF DESPAIR
Nothing to write
ALL THE POEMS HAVE GONE AWAY
All the Poems have gone away
I am lost
And my Life is lost with me.
THE END OF DESPAIR
The end of Despair
No longer here
No longer there
No longer anywhere
The End of Despair.
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.