Pieces drifted by the air.
A wavy waters,
And The torrents.
Breeze, so smooth and cool,
Having late at night,
A stunning light that shines.
Gazing the rays of moonlit sparks.
Fall on imagination,
Carried by surprise,
The air liftep me up,
High at the stars above,
I touch the windy cloudy high,
I smell a sweet rose and lime,
I tend to jump, but...
I saw a hand trying to reach me up.
And I heard a song,
Voices of many,
Smooth as lullaby.
The air invites me to sleep,
And so I close my eyes,
Still I can see myself just flying
I can not define the feelings,
Nor the depths of the heights,
By flying and fly by...
My smile doesn't stop.
There's Tickling inside of my heart.
And so I woke up,
A morning light,
Its a dream, realized I dream
A beautiful dream.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tickling Heart by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro