Time is rolling
Heaven is bright!
life is full of option
Time may not remind you
But you may have a surprises in any time.
Whether or not,
Or maybe to the highest, the means of a touch decisions.
Clinging to the horizon
It may be hard to understand
Why sometimes came unto this
Hey! Have you got the news?
I heard a lot today,
But the time still rolling
as it is in the same position
Nothing change only people change.
Grab the opportunity
that means a lot to them
how can I make it?
the other one asking
'oh you can just have
a timing, just wait to have your turn'
that's the answer of a good friend.
Is that enough?
prayer is so important
It is not asking opportunity
It is a communication
a very nice way to have
a call in the highest
Who is He?
It's not a person
It is God.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time is rolling by Didith Marcelo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters
- Vapour Trail Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- Carrot/Stick Solution, Ima Ryma
- electrification, oskar hansen
- Love And Respect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtain of Fog, V P Mahur
- Love's Dictum, L. E. O. Gibraltar