Time's Clocks Unwind Double Acrostic
Time's clocks unwind, too soon all find
Interred all hopes and fears,
Most left behind, both fair, unkind,
Eternal dust smears years.
SCarce heard births cry, comes date to die
LOCKed out from both doubt, hope;
Swift strikes last sigh, too few know why
UNdone is life's soft soap.
WIND blows, time shows each comes, each goes
TIcked off as vain statistic,
ME grows, friends foes, Death mows, time flows
CLOth cut at speed ballistic.
Creative link between 'I think
Karmic spring one way ticket,
SUNrise must sink, wing flutter wink,
WIth NomaD stumped at wicket.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Time's Clocks Unwind Double Acrostic by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)