Mark R Slaughter
To be a Clown
Oh to be a clown:
You all laugh
As I fall down.
Or a fool to be?
I sit and cry;
You laugh at me.
No, a failure shall I stay:
You all laugh;
I fade away.
Copyright © Mark Raymond Slaughter 2009
Mark R Slaughter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To be a Clown by Mark R Slaughter )
Did you read them?
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr