To Die is to finally Live
Forever I knocked on a door that never opened.
Forever I hurt.
Forever I kept it inside.
I looked for it,
Seeked it for the longest time.
My soul ached.
My heart was cut into a million bloody slivers by a man I let in.
I lay here now thinking back as u do when ur near death.
It all rushes in cutting off ur mind and pushing u inside a room filled with darkness and..
To die is to finally live.
Questions are never answered and ur life is no better then the next guys
But when u see the face of death and spit in his face u think ur invincible
Yet the next day u wake up in the earth.
I slip into blackness and wake up to live my death.
Forever I search for life in this death and forever my soul aches.
I have no heart.
In this place forever is the same as never.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Die is to finally Live by Vathalia Mae )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown