To eyan, the love doctor
you inspired me in all the things that i do....there are times you seem like a stranger to me..and sometimes you're a friend..everytime i smile, you smile too.but.i don't know why you always hurt me..is it real or just to make a story..lately, u said you're goin..where or why'..a..a..i don't need the answer.. i'm glad we become friends, coz you are nice..a true friend understands each other's feelings., , i never lie, pa mu ti? ...that word will remain always in me..i will not forget that...hope in time of your absence here, you will not forget us..we are your true friends..i am one of them of course..i have a poem for you..and always always remember this...
24/7, you're a part of me
you're words are always in my mind
thanks for guiding me patiently
corrections and suggestions are all okey..
please take care and be back soon
friends want you here for new adition
GOD bless you and your journey
ph is always a site of prose and poetry...
to love doctor, happy birthday
we are sending the warmest greetings for you
happy birthday my dearest dear friend in ph
happy happy birthday to you...
i can't send anything except my greetings..
can't say more words than' i'll be missing you'
i love you my dear friend, and you know that
always take care...please always take care...
wishes for goodhealth
and happiness all through your family
wish you more wealth
and more blessings from heaven..
happy birthday eyan desir
the one and only love doctor in ph
ha ha..that's always your trade mark
be happy...always smile...happy birthday dear..
(love doctor eyan desir...this is for you..happy birthday on july 18.)
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To eyan, the love doctor by lady grace )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- The Criminal V, Khalil Gibran
Poem of the Day
- leaving the dream ajar, Mandolyn ...
- Androids in my Dream, Rachel Nichols
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal