To eyan, the love doctor
you inspired me in all the things that i do....there are times you seem like a stranger to me..and sometimes you're a friend..everytime i smile, you smile too.but.i don't know why you always hurt me..is it real or just to make a story..lately, u said you're goin..where or why'..a..a..i don't need the answer.. i'm glad we become friends, coz you are nice..a true friend understands each other's feelings., , i never lie, pa mu ti? ...that word will remain always in me..i will not forget that...hope in time of your absence here, you will not forget us..we are your true friends..i am one of them of course..i have a poem for you..and always always remember this...
24/7, you're a part of me
you're words are always in my mind
thanks for guiding me patiently
corrections and suggestions are all okey..
please take care and be back soon
friends want you here for new adition
GOD bless you and your journey
ph is always a site of prose and poetry...
to love doctor, happy birthday
we are sending the warmest greetings for you
happy birthday my dearest dear friend in ph
happy happy birthday to you...
i can't send anything except my greetings..
can't say more words than' i'll be missing you'
i love you my dear friend, and you know that
always take care...please always take care...
wishes for goodhealth
and happiness all through your family
wish you more wealth
and more blessings from heaven..
happy birthday eyan desir
the one and only love doctor in ph
ha ha..that's always your trade mark
be happy...always smile...happy birthday dear..
(love doctor eyan desir...this is for you..happy birthday on july 18.)
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To eyan, the love doctor by lady grace )
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
- Glory dies with memory., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sources and termination, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Blood Red Candle, Arrianna Prentiss
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)