To hell with HIM, to be with you.
One drink is all I need,
I want to drink you in solitude.
Provided you in your volition want to fill my glass of empty love.
It is not empty, it is full.
It needs your being to dissolve in its whole.
I know you are there,
But you are yet to explicitly accommodate.
The law of contracts is quite clear,
An offer is a mere offer,
Without acceptance explicit,
It's like a wish a feather floating in ether,
Neither you nor I are born to be bound to tethers,
But I am a slave to your eternal leaking yes,
The yes from your mothers, and her mothers lips of eternal,
Allow me the drink of yours,
Tell me come,
And if I don't sip you,
Slow, soft, eternally like a wine undated,
Banish me then,
Because without this test,
Your logic is bereft,
Of the trust god placed,
In his drunken lust,
In me and you,
He was drunk,
We were new,
As leaves on a plant,
Kissing sun rays and morning dew.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To hell with HIM, to be with you. by Hardik Vaidya )
- Time-wheel, gajanan mishra
- IMPROBABLE ME, Terry O'Leary
- May I help you, gajanan mishra
- UNPROVEN FALSEHOOD, johnny case
- Not good, gajanan mishra
- Trials And Tribulations, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Friends, you are here, gajanan mishra
- Thoughts of Unknowing Ness (Complex Poet.., Marieta Maglas
- A Carpet On The Ground, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Regrets, hannah wilbert
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)