To hell with HIM, to be with you.
One drink is all I need,
I want to drink you in solitude.
Provided you in your volition want to fill my glass of empty love.
It is not empty, it is full.
It needs your being to dissolve in its whole.
I know you are there,
But you are yet to explicitly accommodate.
The law of contracts is quite clear,
An offer is a mere offer,
Without acceptance explicit,
It's like a wish a feather floating in ether,
Neither you nor I are born to be bound to tethers,
But I am a slave to your eternal leaking yes,
The yes from your mothers, and her mothers lips of eternal,
Allow me the drink of yours,
Tell me come,
And if I don't sip you,
Slow, soft, eternally like a wine undated,
Banish me then,
Because without this test,
Your logic is bereft,
Of the trust god placed,
In his drunken lust,
In me and you,
He was drunk,
We were new,
As leaves on a plant,
Kissing sun rays and morning dew.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (To hell with HIM, to be with you. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki