To the well wishers of society
Sanctity be never blurred by mere devil-
The azure sky of the society vitiated by
Some monstrously large sheatfishes in white dye
In solitary, unfrequented place; under the veil.
A steadfast, stern noble intention is needed
To uproot their domain with root from society
Where they live their lives extraordinary, taking deity.
An acute judgement is preferable than comfortable bed.
One dishonest person defiles another one, as same
As one rotted apple, among apples, damages the rest.
So, our outlook should be changed to distinguish the best
Or, to identify excellences born out of womb of a dame.
An unprecedented procedure, indeed, needed to revive
Our many-folded society from the ashes of decline.
Every one should be obliged to perform the fine
Or, choose the best; hence, the society must thrive.
Pijush Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To the well wishers of society by Pijush Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola