To The Womanizer
You are not terribly rich, talented, handsome, or clever.
Yet you believe you are some kind of lost treasure.
You bestow your attention on every single and married female,
As if your attention were akin to that of the holy grail.
You think you're some connosieur of female flesh and beauty.
But really you have no taste or appreciation for any cutie.
You think yourself the hero and savior of forgotten women.
But you forget them the split-second the lights are dimming.
You think you are so debonair, likeable, and charming.
But you are just devious, selfish, and conniving.
You think your skills in bed are beyond compare.
Well, I guess we women have fooled you there!
(c) 2013 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To The Womanizer by Elena Plotkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- MY POEMS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Let us feel the love, gajanan mishra
- Blind Owl, Nassy Fesharaki
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti