Those whom we brought
In the system we have,
To bring a little peace
By their wise thinking.
But today they are the biggest
Frankenstein with might,
Looting the peace -
Under the broad day light.
The police, pleader
The selected leader,
Or even Church-Mosque-Temple’s
Priest the religious leader.
Amativa (17.04.2014) 12-00 am
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Today’s Frankenstein by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono