Today... 'The God of all Grace'
Grace that’s a certainty
steadfast and strong.
Grace from eternity
forgiving all wrong
Grace for the hopeless
and for the lost
Grace that is ageless
comes from the cross.
Grace to enjoy
Grace full of peace
Grace full of joy
that will never cease
Grace so incredible
through the power of God’s Spirit
through Christ we inherit
Great Riches At Christ’s Expense
to all who trust in the Lord
is now our eternal inheritance
it's the Grace from God's Word.
(see also the additional information in the Poet's notes box below)
Roy Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
All quotations ©NIV
The Bible calls You by many names
each one giving a glimpse of Your glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting a glorious
aspect of Your Divine Nature.
Today I have thought of You as
'The God of all Grace'
Comments about this poem (Today... 'The God of all Grace' by Roy Allen )
- weird smells, lee fones
- Truth, Jonathan H. Scott
- Hindi haiku - diwali, S.D. TIWARI
- You, With Your Wild Strawberries, Will N.., mary douglas
- A jumping bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- My Deck, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A trip to rotgut, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)