Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Too Much Of That Has Already Been Approved
I am very much a part of nature.
It is there to be enjoyed.
Some believe it can be inspected,
With a manipulation of it done.
But a waste of time is all that occurs.
Since nature is a product of Earth.
And none of it is a creation,
Made from the limitation of a human mind.
That's why I choose to be observant,
And less tolerant of the feeding of ignorance.
Too much of that has already been approved.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.