Save me, Save me,
I'm close to breathing my last,
Save me! Oh!
I'm struggling to free myself-
The enemy is after me
How could I shout!
It's getting over,
The little ant could only scream-
but couldn't save itself
from being a prey to a spider
in its thin web!
Vijay Sai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trap by Vijay Sai )
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam
- The Three Laws of All, Suzy Kassem
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem