Bubbles wildly rolling like trapped balls,
In a small space within me.
A place that controls me.
How can I release them?
Need I relate how it is?
Who will hear me?
Words are used differently.
Mostly they are used to define a picture.
Use words wisely and change a life!
When you say words and do actions that reduce me.
That make me little.
Smaller than a dot.
Yet you smile and say, 'are you okay mate? '
You preach fairness and equality.
If I talk will you listen?
Will you hear me cry within my soul?
I am a person!
Just like you!
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trapped Bubbles! by Flencirose Basera )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus