john tiong chunghoo
Travel Haiku - Chicago, my other Paris
With first-rate museums, a world-famous aquarium, and miles of bike paths and trails along Lake Michigan, any time is the right time to visit the Windy City, even winter. See Chicago's forest of skyscrapers from the observation deck of the 110-story-high Sears Tower, the tallest building in North America. On the Loop's streets, find sculptures by Picasso, Miró, Chagall, and other masters, as well as cafes serving some of the country's best deep-dish pizza. At Millennium Park, a 24.5-acre urban oasis, take a spin on the skating rink and see 'Cloud Gate, ' an impressive jelly bean sculpture reflecting the city’s famed skyline.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Haiku - Chicago, my other Paris by john tiong chunghoo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless' ..... [human uselessness; PSY.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah