RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Traveling In Style
Practicing musical instruments for hours on end, living in
their melodies, harmonies and tempos.
Letting them all complete my existence, giving an excessive
amount of rhythm, placing it triply into atoms of being to
keep me going further into a future life.
Always separating my being with particles of new dimensions
collecting into my soul, taking me into new experiences of
memory, filled with brand new images dancing in my mind.
Traveling the universe in style with an entire silence
comforting me in the end as I breathe my final breath.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Traveling In Style by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- This materialistic world هذا العالم المادي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My dream (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- The Long March, Malek Haddad
- Silence Seeping, Dylan Attard
- Pag-ibig, Jesus James Llorico
- My World is Falling Apart, Mark Ramirez
- A Long Time Ago at The Honey Hut, Dylan Attard
- 21 (It's Been A While), Dylan Attard
- The Prodigal Son (An Old Tale Revisited), Daniel Brick
- There are people هناك اناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)