RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Swinging in time with today's rhythm, focusing on
measures of study emerging with melodies of
Living in an atmosphere full of sound and cheerful
attitudes of mathematical precision, enjoying it's
dimensions in every direction.
Journeying forward on every pathway, then criss-
crossing backwards and sideways to encompass the
world of treasured tempos and peaceful recognition
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Tempos by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra