RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Swinging in time with today's rhythm, focusing on
measures of study emerging with melodies of
Living in an atmosphere full of sound and cheerful
attitudes of mathematical precision, enjoying it's
dimensions in every direction.
Journeying forward on every pathway, then criss-
crossing backwards and sideways to encompass the
world of treasured tempos and peaceful recognition
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasured Tempos by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda