Its been 16 years
And lies are all i hear
I'm living the life where i can't succeed
Ans where i can't be me
Been on the move and can't stay still
Paycheck to paycheck, trouble paying the bills
Poverty, homeless what i was, it was bad
My music and poems are my life becuase thats all i had
My life is mine and you can't change that
If you don't like it, just turn your back
Because im used to it and always being ignored
All i ever wanted was some respect and to be adored
I'm so over it and so stressed
Going to give up on life and be depressed
Putting myself in pain is what i do because it feels good
Trying almost everything i possibly could
But pain was the only thing that made the bad go all away
And the writing on this paper of what i have to say
So remember the name, Jacob Guinn, and that i'm only a kid
And that the bad life is what I lived.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Troubles by Jacob Guinn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...