Why do I deny you love like this?
When you saw me and I gazed at you!
We never looked back!
Love at first sight!
Love that defied reason!
Love that has climbed walls!
Love that has broken down barriers!
You sacrificed a lot my love!
Your calling in your soul and blood!
Your life that was set!
For someone like me!
Where are you really coming from?
In you I see my soul satisfied!
In you I see my body whole!
In you I see my heart in harmony!
I am coming home!
Never to let you go!
For you my love!
The one who cares and loves me for me!
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tshaka Zulu! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid
- Eureka Moments Lost In Noise, Terence G. Craddock
- *SOULFUL SILENCE, C. P. Sharma
- *ROSY ROSE, C. P. Sharma
- War on Gang Terror, Ima Ryma
- ENGROSSING DANCE*, C. P. Sharma