Why do I deny you love like this?
When you saw me and I gazed at you!
We never looked back!
Love at first sight!
Love that defied reason!
Love that has climbed walls!
Love that has broken down barriers!
You sacrificed a lot my love!
Your calling in your soul and blood!
Your life that was set!
For someone like me!
Where are you really coming from?
In you I see my soul satisfied!
In you I see my body whole!
In you I see my heart in harmony!
I am coming home!
Never to let you go!
For you my love!
The one who cares and loves me for me!
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tshaka Zulu! by Flencirose Basera )
- The Detective, Sylvia Plath
- Stopped Dead, Sylvia Plath
- The Courage Of Shutting-Up, Sylvia Plath
- Eavesdropper, Sylvia Plath
- I See The Blessing Coming, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Bowl Of Eggs, Naveed Khalid
- Crossing The Water, Sylvia Plath
- Morning Air, Leah Ayliffe
- An Abstract Art, Naveed Khalid
- Mary's Song, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)