Two Hearts In Unison
Let all roads close, come to me
I'll cast my eyes on you, after so long
The more I see you
The more you bloom
Your beaming face leaves me vibrant
Love was never so sacrosanct
Your face tenderly weaves more beauty
While dream overtakes me
So many silent words reach out for you
Dear, the heart beats to love's satiety
I am left speechless
Only shall I see you more and more.
Will see myself in your wondrous eyes
Two beating hearts will sing together
And blend in a realm of peace.
Let there be incessant rains
Let nature bare its glories
She'll leave in me a joyful earth
An eternal earth
Oh night! Do not slip into dawn
I'll serenade all through the night
And die upon her rosy lips
Till another earth is born
We'll sing love and be reborn.
Bireswar Halder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Hearts In Unison by Bireswar Halder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...