RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Realizing unique facets of the world in everyday things, saying beautiful words as I write to heavenly music, singing in my mind for you.
Selecting just the right rhythms, matching them to those almost forgotten in the turmoil of life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unique Facets by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown