Until the day I met you.
I'm not the same person I used to be.
I used to be reckless, never thought before acting.
I just wanted to live, and be loved.
Until the day I met you, I don't need anything else.
I have what I always wanted.
We are full of adventure and surprises.
You've changed me to be the person that I am now.
I can't lose you. Not now. Not ever.
When your not with me I wonder what your doing or where you are.
I feel like our distance is being shoved in my face.
But deep down I know that this distance is only temporary
Lilliana Gomez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Until the day I met you. by Lilliana Gomez )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz