Until the day I met you.
I'm not the same person I used to be.
I used to be reckless, never thought before acting.
I just wanted to live, and be loved.
Until the day I met you, I don't need anything else.
I have what I always wanted.
We are full of adventure and surprises.
You've changed me to be the person that I am now.
I can't lose you. Not now. Not ever.
When your not with me I wonder what your doing or where you are.
I feel like our distance is being shoved in my face.
But deep down I know that this distance is only temporary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Until the day I met you. by Lilliana Gomez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Vikram G. Aarella
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe